HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

just a reminder from wat fanta told me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KAMIKAZE
Special Member

PostSubject: just a reminder from wat fanta told me   Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:18 am

Hello. People last year my parents took my pc away as u noe and now this year they have did it again ;( its gunna be hard watch tru$ with my itouch i just wanted to let u know and i will try my best to get it back ;( have fun all... I put pro,kam, crazy in charge i also dont want any admin abusin and keep in touch imma try to get internet on my shitty small labtop with u cant play cs in but i will use it for steam chat..... And for those who wanna buy admin send me the money and make a post in the "buy admin section" with ur steam ip and tell me u bought admin just read the diereavtion and fololw... Bye all ;( ill miss u

By Fanta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fanta
Leader of Universal Gaming

PostSubject: Re: just a reminder from wat fanta told me   Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:37 am

KAMIKAZE wrote:
Hello. People last year my parents took my pc away as u noe and now this year they have did it again ;( its gunna be hard watch tru$ with my itouch i just wanted to let u know and i will try my best to get it back ;( have fun all... I put pro,kam, crazy in charge i also dont want any admin abusin and keep in touch imma try to get internet on my shitty small labtop with u cant play cs in but i will use it for steam chat..... And for those who wanna buy admin send me the money and make a post in the "buy admin section" with ur steam ip and tell me u bought admin just read the diereavtion and fololw... Bye all ;( ill miss u

By Fanta
Bye bro.. Il try to get my internet to work on my labtop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just a reminder from wat fanta told me
Page 1 of 1